Monday, May 3, 2010

Diamonds are forever

Book Reviews by Bobbie has given In Quest of Theta Magic 9 diamonds!

One of the first things that struck me about this story was how human and likable the characters were despite the fantasy elements. It is always a pleasure to pick up a book that grabs a reader’s attention immediately. The characters were very unique and with Dean in particular, I was taken aback when I realized how much I liked him. Throughout the story there are contrasts of good & evil, beauty & the beast and it had the requisite simmering romance that makes one blush with the explicit sensuality. So many times I’ve found that erotic stories are big on “skin” and leave a lot to be desired when it comes to plot and story development. You can imagine my delight as I read this story and I enjoyed every single page!


Read the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment